Thursday 22 March 2007

Just a bit of randomness

Firstly, I'd like to share with you my tea:

I really did enjoy it - Fritata and potato wedges - mmnn! Now I generally hate cooking but sometimes I make something I really do enjoy - and tonight was one of those nights so I thought I would record it.

Secondly, I'd like to tell you that I spent the afternoon with Nic and the beautiful little Zach. Zach is still in hospital after having his operation on Monday. Whilst I was at the hospital today Zach was finally taken off the morphine. He also managed to have milk and has poohed - all very good signs. Nic was saying today that the poor boy is going to be so embarrased when he's older and finds out that most of the first month of his life we were talking so much about his pooing habit! god bless him! Anyway, Zach really is a beautiful little boy and was very smiley today which I reckon shows what his character will be like as he grows up.



And finally, there is a random person in my office who when they finish the toilet roll, they don't put a new one on. This really bugs me! It's not brain surgery to do this is it? Really! If everybody does a little bit, somebody doesn't need to do it all!!!! If nobody does anything, somebody's left to change the toilet roll - plus everything else!

well... bed

laters cx

No comments: