Saturday 10 March 2007

Forgive Me....


Right! I've not been able to sleep. My brother has made me feel guilty... You see when I was at university I borrowed a tenor horn for some music stuff I was doing for one of the classes. I left uni quite abruptly at that time and never got round to giving the horn back.

Anyway, Richard sent me a text yesterday to say that he's been reading The Herald (a scottish newspaper) and it reported that Jordanhill Concert Band (the college I went to) came second in a big competition and apparently they would have won it but were missing a horn!

I don't believe that is a truthful story Richard - well it might be about them coming 2nd in the competition but the rest isn't, However, he has succeeded in making me feel guilty enough to get up early on a Saturday morning and confess to all who are reading this blog - but not enough for me to travel back up to Scotland to give it back.

It's not like it's not been put to great use and blessing since I've had it! If I hadn't had it I wouldn't have been able to bless Rich and Heidie with my playing on their arrival at Heathrow at Christmas! So stick that in your pipe and smoke it big brother!

I am sorry though!

Brothers are such a wind up - well especially mine! He makes me doubt myself - I'm sure he's trying to send me loopy. He also says that when we lived in Glasgow, nearly 20 years ago, we went to see the film ET. Now I am sure I have never seen it - ask me what it's about ... go on.... The answer, I DON'T KNOW!!! Other than it's about a little alien. He even mentions the cinema we went to on Paisley Road West. WE SO DIDN'T SEE THAT FILM RICHARD!!!!! So if he tells you otherwise or you hear him trying to wind me up - I just want to make it clear: WE SOOOOOO DIDN'T SEE THAT FILM RICHARD!!!!

Right, I feel alot better now.

may i be a bright star shining yeah?

laters
cx

No comments: