Wednesday 14 March 2007

I ate Bambi! ....


.... It's the truth! Tonight I ate a Bambi! All these fanfares of the day I should be getting for things I've done for the first time recently! Life is cool - all these new things I'm doing.

So tonight for the first time I ate Venison. Is it really unclassy to say that it tasted just like Beef? It was really lovely though - very tender. It was all just very nice. Attempts were made to make me feel bad about what I was eating, you know the "you're eating Bambi" comments but it didn't really make much difference to me seeing as I never seen Bambi! The next meat I'm going to try is either Kangaroo or Ostrich. There is an australian restaurant in Hamble where you can have this - so I'm blooming going to! I'm into trying things for the first time - Life is so much more cooler and exciting when there's loads of new things things to experience. What an exciting world God has created!

well i'm gonna go to sleep now - I don't want to be too tired to miss the new things God has got planned for me tomorrow!
laters
cx

1 comment:

Laura Whispering said...

i'm all for trying new things, but... but... nooooo :(


Signed Laura, the vegetarian =P haha