Tuesday 13 March 2007

IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?

So I was browsing someone's blog (like you do) and found this - the soundtrack to your life. Here's what you do:

1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)

2. Put it on shuffle

3. Press play

4. For every question, type the song that's playing

5. When you go to a new question, press the next button

Here are the questions and here's the soundtrack to my life. Some are a bit weird but some are very fitting. This is when you get a glimpse of my crazy music collection:

Opening Credits: You Make me Feel Like Dancing (Leo Sayer)

Waking Up: Rock of Ages (Songs from Amazing Grace)

First Day At School: Everyday (Buddy Holly)

Falling In Love: All I Have to Do Is Dream (Bobby Gentry & Glen Campbell)

Fight Song: Let it Be (Elvis)

Breaking Up: End of the Road (Boyz II Men)

Prom: I Only Want To Be With You (Vonda Shepard)

Life's Ok: It Must Be You (Barbra Streisand)

Mental Breakdown: Beautiful

Driving: Created (Soul Survivor Sampler CD)

Flashback: I Feel Like Praisin’ Him (Govan Songsters)

Getting Back Together: Okey Dokey (Duggie Dug Dug)

Wedding: The Rose (Westlife)

Birth of a child: Lord You’ve Been Good To Me (Graham Kendrick)

Final Battle: This Thing I Know (Nik & Emma Pears)

Death Scene: I Believe in You and Me (Whitney Houston)

Funeral Song: Put on a Happy Face (Tony Bennett & James Taylor)

End Credits: Perfect Day (Children in Need Song)

DVD Main Menu: Lollipop (Mika)

So there it is. Interesting! Off to have to some lovely toast (one of my favourite smells! I would like to congratulate whole-heartedly the person who created toast!)

laters
cx

1 comment:

Hello my name is Susanna and this is my blog. said...

Here's mine!


OPENING CREDITS silent night – AL Green
WAKING UP Sinkin’ Soon – Norah Jones
FIRST DAY AT SCHOOL Not too late – Norah Jones
FALLING IN LOVE Make no mistake, he’s mine – Barbara Streisand
FIGHT SONG Who am I - Will Young
BREAKING UP I feel pretty – West Side Story
PROM Can’t take my eyes off you – Andy Williams
LIFE’S OK Understand Father Creator – Nik & Emma Pears
MENTAL BREAKDOWN I’m so tired – The Beatles
DRIVING There’s no business like showbusiness – Ethel Merman
FLASH BACK Better do better – Hard Fi
GETTING BACK TOGETHER Like a beautiful smile - Sting
WEDDING It’s de-lovely – Stacie Kent
BIRTH OF A CHILD Dream a little dream of me – Mama Cass
FINAL BATTLE For once in my life – Michael Buble
DEATH SCENE Sing – The Carpenters
FUNERAL SONG Come Dance with me – Frank Sinatra
END CREDITS Sewn – The Feeling
DVD MAIN MENU One day in Your life – Jackson 5