Saturday 26 May 2007

OOO aargh me 'arties!



So i've been to see Pirates of the Carribean now. It was good - a bit long and very weird but good. I laughed quite a bit. I didn't like it when Davey Jones killed a man with his beardy tentacles - Frances and I both covered our eyes at that point. The best bit in the whole film was when one of Jack Sparrow's alter egos exclaimed "nobody move - I've lost my brain" - he literally had lost his brain (I guess you need to see this to understand how truely funny and surreal this was). I turned to Frances and told her that I am always saying that!

Well, there you go then. it's nice to know that Monday is a holiday as well! I'm not doing anything and I'm really really looking forward to that. If it's nice I might go for a walk by the beach - I want to make the most of it before I have to move to the black bogie London. I'm feeling really sad at the moment about leaving life down here on the south coast. It really is a very beautiful place to live. I'm also feeling very sad about leaving all my friends. Sometimes I have these feelings when I'm on the brink of a big change that things will never be the same again and it makes me feel unhappy even though I'm excited about the future. I'm sure you understand.

laters
cx

1 comment:

reverendmavis said...

IT WAS AMAZING! I saw it last night too!

However, it was so popular I had to sit on the front row.
The bottom left hand corner of the film, was a patiular favurite of mine.

Hope you are well! BTW... you should try and get all the guys at your DHQ's wearing wheelies, how much fun!