Saturday 19 May 2007

It's all Victoria's fault ...

Yes it is! It's all Victoria's fault - the reason why I am frantically trying to buy a pair of heelys. Now for those very uninformed and uncool - Heelys are the trainers with little wheels in the heels:



Now I have been looking at these shoes with great interest for a whle and really wanted to have a pair but never got round to it. However, after chatting with Victoria the other day she told me that at the kids club they have on St Peter Port they have a sub-club called the Heely Club. The kids all come with their heelys on and and wheel around - they're even going to do so dance routines! Wicked! And so she said that she's also bought a pair so I thought that I would like a pair as well because when I go over there in the summer - I don't want to be the odd one out!!

Now I thought also that they would come in handy when I'm at camp because there's an awful lot of walking around and then I could also take them to college and skate around the campus! how cool would that be?

So I was bidding on come cool ones on Ebay last night but some nasty person got in with a winning bid in the last minute!!! How absolutely frustrating! However, I was saved because I've since found out you should get a bigger size than you normally do and I hadn't so I hope whoever bought those shoes knows that!

I'm now bidding on some others - I'll let you know how I get on! They're quite expensive so if anyone finds any cheap ones - I need a size 7 - let me know!

laters
cx

1 comment:

Louise said...

If you are still struggling in 6 weeks I can get you some in America. Or buy them from america and pay the customs charge is another option.