Sunday 19 November 2006

Woo hoo! I'm a blogger!

This is very exciting! I've finally decided to get blogged up! I don't know how it will all work out and whether I'll be motivated to keep it going for long but hey - I'm gonna give it a try. I wonder if I can make my life seem interesting? It's interesting to me but I just wonder if it will be to people who read this?

Today, I have led the worship in Peterfield. It's been a fun day. I like the people at Petersfield - they're really lovely people who are very welcoming and make me laugh. The kids there are so keen and happy to be there and that's so encouraging. In today's society there's so many other things for kids to do on a sunday that church often loses out. These kids from Petersfield are made to feel loved and cared for and the adults really take a keen interest in them and each other. You know, you can have all the up-to-date technology etc.. but at the end of the day I reckon what most people want is to be made to feel loved and cared for because life can be so busy and inpersonal and that's more of a pull than any state of the art stuff.

However, I will say that Petersfield has been a very cold place for me today - my feet have been like blooming blocks of ice and I have been glad to come home just to thaw them out. I'm looking forward to getting into my bed because I've got the electric blanket on ready to warm up my tootsies!

Have had a nice time unwinding since I've got in - checking out my emails and watching CSI - I love the new channel Five US coz it shows CSI all the time - it's cracking! I don't know what it might say about me that I really like programmes like this. I've really missed Midsommer Murders tonight. Mum and I normally have a wee bet to see how many murders there's been. It's brilliant Sunday evening viewing. Mum and dad often have to visit Midsumer Norton as it's in their area for work. I always get slighty worried when they go there - I don't want them to be any of the murders I'm betting on! I make sure I tell them to be careful when they're going near the place - you just never know!

Well my feet cannot take it any longer. I'm off to warm them up. So my first blog is finished. I've quite enjoyed doing it really. I didn't think I had that much to say!

laters cx

1 comment:

littlelaughalot said...

Hey...great to see you've started blogging! Was great seeing ya last week and the girls think you are brilliant. Will look forward to reading more about your exciting adventures.

Take care
love Olwyn
xxxx