Thursday 25 October 2007

An enlightend day

I am contentedly happy for 5 main reasons:
1. I have ordered my wedding dress - although I am nervous that it might be the wrong one even though I feel that it is the right one. It's a big decision!

2. I have just had a very enlightening Old Testament Class and like the fact that Abraham put his hand in the hand of God and stepped out in faith (I knew that before but it blessed me again today!)

3. My Beautiful now watches CSI and enjoys it - apart from the gory bits. He's a bit of a wuss! (is that how you spell it?)

4. I am able to get emails on my Salvation Army address again after a 3 week drought!

5. My Beautiful took the plunge and gave me my favourite snack - toast with tomato sauce on it. That shows a lot of love. My cousin Caroline and I started having tomato sauce on our toast when we were about 5yrs old and I have continued to have that since then. It's so lovely! My mum and dad will put it on for me without too much grumbling. My brother makes a big song and dance about it if he ever does it. My Beautiful just put it on - and what's more - he even tried a bit and quite liked it! There you go! RESULT!!! See we are meant to be together! That's for anyone who may have had any doubts!

laters
cx

2 comments:

littlelaughalot said...

I like toast with tomato sauce too! Hey Hey

Anonymous said...

Nearly 9 years of marriage and Russell still won't put ketchup on my toast!

I'll sneak some on to Hayden's and then we'll gang up on him! ;0)

Hope you're well
Caroline
x