Sunday 16 September 2007

Wish me luck as you wave me goodbye ....


Well here I am, Cadet Bradbury, at the Lord's service! I've said all my farewells (apart from my Beautiful's which I'm not looking forward to) and I depart tomorrow morning for the Training College.

People have been so very kind, generous and supportive. The past four years have been such a pivotal few years of my life. The decision to move down here was completely a God decision and I've never felt so much that I've been right at the centre of God's will and doing what he wants as I have done over these years. I can see now how my whole life he has taken me on a journey and each decision and move made has been a stepping stone to me getting nearer to his destination for my life. I feel now that I've reached that destination. This is precisely where God has been leading me and preparing me for my whole life. of course I didn't necessarily see that at the time but now with my degree in Hindsight I can. I'm so grateful to God for all the adventures along the way and all the beautiful people he's placed in my life to guide me when I was getting lost or just for the company.

So from tomorrow I start a new journey and I'm excited - I don't mind telling you! I'm not so excited about taking all my belongings to my flat which I found out this week has moved from the first floor of house 5 to the top floor. I am seriously worried about the inability my body will have to move the next day - but I have My Beautiful to help and my mum. However, I am excited about the possibility of all those stairs helping to make me thinner - I have a wedding dress to get into you know!?

Anyway, there are many things I am excited about but the main things is that I know I will be right at the centre of God's will for my life and I can't even begin to tell you how amazingly happy and content that makes me feel.

laters
cx

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

We'll be thinking of you and praying for you over the next few days. Enjoy it!
Caroline
x

janey said...

take good care my friend love u jane x

Anonymous said...

Best wishes clare for the next chapter in your life..will be thinking about you- hope you'll still have time to write your blog from time to time - its good to hear how you're getting on. Take care Stacey xx

Louise said...

Thinking off you as you take the next step along the world. Good luck and keep the updates coming of how things are going etc. Lxx

Laura Whispering said...

All the best on your new adventure!
Take care xo

weareallghosts said...

G'on yersel my pal... God needs folk like you... nevermind the Army!

I am happier knowing you'll be part of the Army structure in the future.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for helping me learn so much about God these past few years, good luck with everything!

Joseph
jugalug@gmail.com

bethany said...

hi clare evryone is gonna miss you coming to mam this year bye!!!xx beth