Friday 6 April 2007

Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone)



So this song is like the title song from the film Amazing Grace. It's absolutely beautiful and just blesses me everytime I hear it. Chris Tomlin who has arranged it and sings it includes a new chorus (well it's new to me) which says:

My chains are gone
I've been set free
My God, my Saviour has ransomed me
And like a flood His mercy reigns
Unending love, Amazing grace

Wow - to understand and experience that freedom that God gives from the heaviness and oppression of sin is awesome and just makes me smile the biggest smile - a smile that's bigger than my muscles can extend to and bigger than my face. A real lightness within me - a real joy.

Thank you for saving me - what can I say ...

laters
cx

1 comment:

Laura Whispering said...

Love the film, love the song, love the video.. thank you for sharing this <3