Monday 7 July 2008

The Final Countdown


Only 4 more days to go - I can hardly believe it. A whole year has passed. I have got through the first year of training. It's been hard work but really good. I have been challenged in so many ways but that's good because I feel a lot more confident about what God wants me to be and have a lot more confidence in God helping me to do what he wants me to do.

Anyway, 4 days from marrying my beautiful. Someone asked me if I was excited and I think I am but I'm not quite sure how to feel as I've never been in this position at all. At this moment, I think I feel more excited about getting my haircut the day after the wedding! Perhaps it's just that I feel very content and happy about it all. I've waited a long time to find the man of my dreams (actually he far exceeds those dreams) and no amount of rain (which is forecast for the day) is going to spoil it or put me off!

laters
cx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hiya,

Hope you have a WONDERFUL day!! Married life is great :-)

I know God will bless your married richly as you both follow His plan for your lives!

Enjoy your special day and all the days that follow!

Zoe x

Anonymous said...

Hey hope you have a really good wedding day and with all this global warming you never know what the weather is going to be like, but hope you enjoy every minute of your day! xxx